A number of local infrastructure improvement projects have already begun, and many more are scheduled to break ground soon.
This page includes information about the projects that will impact our region in the coming months and years.
In addition, a number of helpful transportation links are included at the bottom of the page to provide additional information for local motorists.
- PennDOT Extends Expiration Dates on Licenses, ID Cards, and Learner’s Permits June 25, 2020
- Railroad Crossing Work Planned on Route 462, W. Market Street, in West Manchester Township, York County June 12, 2020
- PennDOT to Replace Rt. 462 Span with a Concrete Box Culvert East of Hallam Borough, York County June 6, 2020
- PennDOT to Install Cable Median Barrier along I-91 in Lebanon County May 15, 2020
- PennDOT to Resume Route 24 Repairs between Cross Roads Avenue and Route 216 in Winterstown, York County May 1, 2020
- Route 322 Ramp Extension Project Resumes Next Week in Derry Township, Dauphin County May 1, 2020
- Pot Hole Patching Next Week on I-83 on the City of Harrisburg May 1, 2020
- PennDOT to Replace Lancaster Street Bridge in Jonestown May 1, 2020
- PennDOT Construction Projects to Resume Beginning May 1 April 30, 2020
- Night Work Scheduled on I-83 between Exits 18 and 21 in York County April 29, 2020