A number of local infrastructure improvement projects have already begun, and many more are scheduled to break ground soon.
This page includes information about the projects that will impact our region in the coming months and years.
In addition, a number of helpful transportation links are included at the bottom of the page to provide additional information for local motorists.
- Inspection Planned for Market Street Bridge Between Harrisburg and City Island September 23, 2020
- Pavement Patching Scheduled Next Week on Route 30 Between I-83 and Codorus Creek in York County September 18, 2020
- Weekend Closure Set for Ramp from Union Deposit Road to SB I-83 Near Harrisburg September 18, 2020
- Ramps to the PA Turnpike in Lower Swatara Township, Dauphin County, to be Closed Overnight for Road Work September 11, 2020
- Weekend Closure Set for Ramps from Route 22 to SB I-83 Near Harrisburg September 10, 2020
- I-83/I-283 SB Ramp Closures Scheduled for Bridge Parapet Repair September 8, 2020
- PennDOT Extends Expiration Dates on Licenses, ID Cards, and Learner’s Permits June 25, 2020
- Railroad Crossing Work Planned on Route 462, W. Market Street, in West Manchester Township, York County June 12, 2020
- PennDOT to Replace Rt. 462 Span with a Concrete Box Culvert East of Hallam Borough, York County June 6, 2020
- PennDOT to Install Cable Median Barrier along I-91 in Lebanon County May 15, 2020